Date & Time:
September 4, 2022 – December 18, 2022 | Sundays, 6-8 PM
Vive City Chapel, Freedom Room, 15651 NW 6th Ave, Miami, FL 33169
Keep Detangling is the theme of this season’s Life Group, which stems from Hebrews 12:1-3: “Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of our faith…” When we are detangled, we become FREE and able to RUN the race that God has for us.
Together we will help one another detangle from all the major things that hold us back from spiritual growth, internal joy, and a sanctified life. Conversations will get REAL this season as we finally let God heal our hearts and renew our minds. This season, different people will lead each session as our foundation is to build and encourage new young adult leaders.
- To produce a safe atmosphere where young adults can have authentic conversations and activities rooted in growth.
- To provide a community where we can grow as we do life together. Where the inner child in every young adult can live and breathe while still pushing us toward growth and prep for our next stages of life. Young adults go through many developmental and relational changes as they grow in identity and self, so we want them to know that “We see you and you’re not alone.”
- To serve young adults in a FUN and safe space.
1) Respect: We will respect different opinions and persons. It’s pivotal that we get to share all of our crazy and deep thoughts together with respect. We love our brother and our sister because we respect our brother and our sister. We will respond in maturity.
2) Vision: We are gathering together to grow; this is NOT A HOOKUP SPOT. If you’re not here to grow closer to God and to your brothers and sisters in a healthy God-honoring way, maybe this isn’t the group for you. If your intentions are of ill will, you will be politely removed from the group for inappropriate behavior.
3) Love: We want to build a family that loves one another and that shows up for one another. We want to cultivate great friendships with like-minded people who are striving toward the same goals. Let love be the motive behind your actions and words.
4) Leadership: Our goal is to empower you as the leader God made you to be in whatever space He’s calling you to. We want for our group to be your training ground and launching pad to your successful ministry (that we all are individually called too). Whether you’re a teacher, entrepreneur, student, lawyer, etc., let this life group be the grounds for your growth as a Christian in a world that needs your leadership!